Sai Ashram Bhaktniwas consisting of 1536 rooms can accommodate 9000 devotees.1152 common rooms with attached bath room and 384 A.C. rooms. In addition, there is a common services block with a restaurant for devotees. It also has an Open Air Theatre (OAT) to accommodate about 2000 devotees for Sai Kirtans, Bhajans and other cultural programs. The OAT is also designed to accommodate Saibaba Palkhis and Padayatris. Paid Darshan pass facility is available from 06:00 AM to 21:00 PM on reception counter. During Festival and heavy rush period temperory accommodation facility for 1000 SAI devotees is provided in SAI ASHRAM SHATABDI PENDOL situated inside presmises of Sai Ashram Bhaktniwas.Book Online
The Dwarawati is two minutes walking distance from the Bus stand. It is built recently in the year 2008. It has 334 rooms & dormitories & large rooms to accommodate small groups or families of six to ten people. It also have 80 AC Rooms .This complex is also well equipped with the facilities like the parking space, 24 hr. water supply, electricity supply (with full capacity generator back-up) & the security.Book Online
The Saibaba Bhaktaniwassthan (500 Rooms) the biggest accommodation complex consisting 542 rooms of various categories. It is about 01 Kilometer away, on south of the Mandir Complex, on the Highway itself. Free bus service, shuttling between the New Bhakta Niwas & the Mandir Complex is provided round the clock. This complex is well equipped with the parking space, canteen facility, 24 Hr. water, electricity supply (with full capacity generator back-up) and the security. It is equipped with the solar hot water system.Book Online
Rooms Available For Booking In Shirdi On Counter Of Each Building.
|Location Name||No.||Room Type||Room Description||Min
|Sai Bhakta Niwas||01.||SBN-THREE-COTS||3 beds attached Non AC rooms||3||5||200||50||
Floor Mattress will be provided for extra persons
Locker deposit 100
|02.||SBN-6 BEDS-AC||6 beds attached room with AC||6||2||900||50|
|03.||SBN-11-BEDS||11 Beds attached room Non AC||11||2||600||50|
|04.||SBN-BIGHALLL-NON ATT||Big Hall Floor bed Non-Attached||40||50||300||0|
|05.||SBN-BIGHALLL-ATTACH||Big Hall floor bed Attached Bathroom||40||50||500||0|
|06.||SBN-Lockers||Lockers with Common Bathroom||1||1||10||0|
|Sai Ashram Dharmashala||01.||DORM||Dormetory||1||1||10.00||0.00||Single Bed Booking|
|02.||SD-HALL||Hall of 10-18 Devotee||10||18||0.00||0.00||Max 18 Beds Allowed|
|Dwarawati||01.||AC-WESTERN||3 Beds AC Room||3||5||900.00||50.00||Floor Mattress will be provided for extra persons|
|02.||GEN-WESTERN||3 Beds Non AC||3||5||500.00||50.00|
|03.||GEN-INDIAN||3 Beds Non AC||3||5||500.00||50.00|
|Sai Ashram Bhaktniwas||01.||AC||3 Beds AC Room||3||5||600.00||50.00||Floor Mattress will be provided for extra persons|
|02.||NON AC||3 Beds Non AC Room||3||5||250.00||50.00|
A.C. Rooms Available For Online Booking & Local Booking
|No.||Location Name||Room Type||Room Description||Min
|01.||Sai Ashram Bhaktiniwas||AC||3 Beds AC Room||3||5||600.00||50.00||Floor Mattress will be provided for extra Persons|
|02.||Dwarawati||AC-WESTERN||3 Beds AC Room||3||5||900.00||50.00||Floor Mattress will be provided for extra Persons|
|03.||Saiprasad Niwassthan||SN-VVIP||3 Beds AC Room||3||5||800.00||200.00||Child will be charged Rs 100/-|
|04.||Sai Bhakta Niwas (500 Rooms)||SBN-6-BED-AC||6 BED AC ROOM||6||8||900.00||50.00||Floor Mattress will be provided for extra Persons|
Non A.C. Rooms Available For Online Booking & Local Booking
|No.||Location Name||Room Type||Room Description||Min
|01.||Sai Ashram Bhaktniwas||NAC||3 Beds Room||3||5||250.00||50.00||Floor Mattress will be provided for extra persons|
|02.||Dwarawati||GEN-WESTERN||3 Beds||3||5||500.00||50.00||Floor Mattress will be provided for extra persons|
|03.||Dwarawati||GEN-INDIAN||3 Beds||3||5||500.00||50.00||Floor Mattress will be provided for extra persons|
|04.||Sai Bhakta Niwas (500 Rooms)||SBN-THREE COTS||3 Beds Room||3||5||200.00||50.00||Floor Mattress will be provided for extra persons|
|05||Sai Dharmshala||HALL||18 Beds||18||25||20 PP||NA||This are common hall with 18 Beds, Per per/Per Bed 20 Rs. Totally 128 halls with 18 beds each. .|
Accommodation rules for Sai Devotees
- While doing current booking please, fill up the right information of all members (Name, Relation, Age, etc.) and submit all members I.D cards like PAN Card or Aadhar card or Driving licence etc. If the above information is not correct or true the room will be immediately vacated.
- Hall/Room will be allotted for minimum 24 hours and maximum 48 hours.
- Room will not be allotted for single person. (Male or female). In such cases hall facility is available in Saibaba Bhaktaniwas and Saidharmshala Accommodation.
- In case of couple, room will only be allotted, knowing after their marital status on valid documentation basis.
- Sanitation and other charges will be charged as per the time slot written on the receipt. The service charges of the room are fixed as per the time duration mentioned on the receipt. No changes will be made thereafter on any grounds.
- Keep your valuable articles, cash, mobile etc in your room, at your own risk.
- Devotees are requested to vacate the room at particular time as mentioned on the receipt and handover the keys to the floor attendant. Otherwise service charges for the next full day will be charged.
- If any kind of abuse or misrule is found in a room, room will be immediately vacated.
- For online booking, Rooms will be allotted maximum three hours prior to prior booking, only on availability basis.
- In case of spot booking, if rooms are available, they will be allotted by “first come to first serve” basis.
- The decision of the Administrative Officer/Superintendent will be final for some issues related to the allocation.
- Please do not misuse the furniture availed in the room, do not scribble anything on the walls. In case of damages/loss, a fine will be charged from the occupants and the room will have to vacate immediately.
- Drinking, Smoking, and Chewing of tobacco or Gutkha is strictly prohibited inside the room as well as in Sansthan premises.
- No service charges (Amount paid) will be returned on any grounds in case even if the room is vacated prior to the fixed schedule.
- Hot water time will be 3.00 a.m. to till hot water is available.
- Sai devotees have any suggestion/complaint regarding this please contact the following address - email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone- 02423-258956/258963,